Telephone Techniques Introduction
- Do you know most customers call in by phone?
- Do your staff use the telephone effectively and courteously?
- Are your staff trained to be assertive on the phone?
- Are your staff responsive to customer needs
Telephone Techniques show how telephonists can use the telephone to the maximum advantage. Telephonists must avoid negative responsiveness and learn positive responsiveness. This course is designed on a take-back-and-do approach. The course helps telephonists to use the telephone to you advantage. Delegates should see immediate applications to improve your corporate image.
Benefits Of Attending The Telephone Techniques Training
The course enables the delegates to:
- Understand your telephone responsiveness
- Avoid negative telephone responsiveness
- Use positive telephone responsiveness
- Understand what is important "When you answer a call".
- Prepare themselves on "How you answer the call".
- Prepare themselves on "How you handle the call".
- Take "Action and follow up to a call".
Who Should Attend The Telephone Techniques Training ?
Telephone Techniques is particularly useful for those involved in communicating to the customer over the telephone. Front desk personnel and others officers who encounter customers over the phone would benefit from this training. It will be most appropriate for those involved in Enquiries, Purchasing, Sales and Customer Services. Teams are encouraged to attend for maximum benefit.
Brief Telephone Techniques Training Outline
Day 1 (AM)
When you answer the call
- Telephone responsiveness
- Developing courtesy
- Cost of poor quality
- Negative responsiveness
- Positive responsiveness
- When you answer a call
- How you answer the call
- Keeping the caller informed
Day 1 (PM)
- How you handle the call
- Action to a call
- Follow up to a call
- Wrong caller
- Busy caller
- Angry caller