- Is your employee competent for the job requirement?
- How do you identify skills gap of your employee?
- How do you encourage personal growth?
- Do you plan out a personal development planner?
A training needs analysis (TNA) is an effective way to identify any gap between the skills your business needs and those your employees have. It involves gathering information to identify areas where your employees could improve their performance. You can use templates, employee surveys, management observations, customer comments, company meetings and inspections to collect this information. A major emphasis is on the job code for each employee.
A TNA can help you clarify your objectives in training your staff. This is invaluable for ensuring that the right training is identified that will help your business to achieve its objectives. The personnel growth can be charted from a proper TNA.
Benefits Of Attending The TNA Course
The TNA Training enables the delegates to:
- Track a company’s training needs
- Improvement Performance, Process
- Increased staff performance
- Improved Morale, Satisfaction
- Different types of training can be grouped together for convenience
- Track record of employees who are changed from one job code to another
The training will be conducted using iCT-M ® software. The delegates will have the benefit of using the software free for 30 days.
Who Should Attend The TNA Training ?
TNA is useful and appropriate for all those who are involve in Human Resources, Quality and Training both in the Manufacturing and Service sector. Team is encouraged to attend for maximum benefit.
Brief TNA Training Outline
Day 1 (AM)
- Training Planner
- Training days and hours
- Training policy
Selection of Organization Chart:
- How to group trainings
- Internal Training
- External Training
- Managing training
- Days Not Completed
- Hours Not Completed
- Track of training in yearly format
Day 1 (PM)
Employee Training Details
- Track changes made in Organization chart
- Create yearly Planner chart
Job Code Details
- Shows the job Position
- Job Code
- Employee ID
- Employee Name against the Training needed
- List training pertinent to a Job Code
- Full list of job codes within an organization
- Set up
Day 2 (AM)
TNA report by Department
Job Code Report
- Shows employee department
- Training Needed
- Training Not Needed
- By Department – Training
- Training filter record
- Training by Department – Employee
- Training – Employee
- Training – Date
- View training data
- Employee Training Status
- Status and Performance of the employee in a pie chart
- Training Hours
Day 2 (PM)
Report by Employee History
iCT-M Trainees (Training)
- Employee's entire training history
- Track changes of job title
iCT-M Trainees (Employee)
- Managers can see what training is assigned to a selected employee
Hands on iCT-M software
- See the record for a particular employee and checked against the trainings